The holidays are upon us and we are all on a constant hunt for the perfect gifts for our loved ones. This entry is all about my current POP favorites for all of your makeup-obsessed family and friends!
For the one who loves the latest and greatest!
Contour 101 & Matte Velvet Lipstix – Two products on the leading edge of formula, innovation, and technique.
For the magpie in all of us!
Nail Glam – Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
For the makeup minimalist!
CC Cream & Peak Performance Mascara – Two products that make a major difference with minor effort!
For the lippie lover!
Pouty Pop Crayon Kit – Get this set of six and give to your favorite person (or be naughty and keep it for yourself)! OR you can split it up and voila…you have six amazing holiday gifts sorted!
Winter smoke holiday look
Fresh and feminine smoke teamed with sprinkles of icy sparkle is just so perfect for the holiday season!
1. Start by brushing Velvet Powder Base all over complexion using a fluffy powder brush. Focus especially on T-zone and keep blending until you have a soft cashmere finish.
2. Dampen a synthetic eye liner brush and dip into the black pigment in Brow Shape & Shade . Apply this as a liquid liner, pressing brush into the roots of the lashes, following your natural lash line. Wing the line upward and outward at the outer corners of the eyes, also making the line much thicker and dramatic there. The final result should be a gradually thickened and perfectly winged shadow liner that makes the eyes appear almond shaped.
3. Dip an eye shadow blending brush into the deepest brown in Brow Shape & Shade . Brush into the crease of the eye and blend until seamless. Next dust the Pure Pigment in Crystal Glitz onto lids and into the inner corner of the eye.
4. Curl lashes and apply the Peak Performance Mascara in segments. Apply one layer and then let it dry before applying the next. Fan lashes outward, building until you have an almost faux lash effect.
5. Finish the look off by dabbing your favorite hue from Rouge Mix onto apples of the cheeks and blend well. Also smooth a fresh pink from same palette onto lips and you are ready for the next holiday party!