Add a touch of unmistakable POP this winter by playing with an array of pretty purples. The suit all shades on the purple spectrum makes all eye colors POP and delivers a fresh twist to brighten up the darker years of the month!
1) Start by dabbing Camouflage Mix into area around the eyes to hide darkness and imperfections, as well as target areas of complexion for a flawless finish.
2) Curl lashes and dust the light pink in the Insta-Eye Palette across the eye lid and into the inner corners of the eye. Follow by swiping the vivid purple across the lid, close to the lash line. Next, dust a light veil of the darkest hue in the palette into the crease of the eye and into lower lash line and blend well.
3) Apply at least two layers of Peak Performance Mascara, fanning lashes upwards and outwards. Make sure to also cover the lower lashes for more drama definition.
4) Swoop one of the pinks in the Rockin’ Rouge of the Pow Wow Powder palette onto the apples of the cheeks and blend well.
5) Finish fresh with a light slick of BB Lip Balm in Rose Berry onto lips.
A few of my current POP purple favourites! I always bring the Essential Brush Trio with me on travels. They fit into even the smallest makeup purse perfectly and cover all my on-the-go application needs!
Allow your lips to bloom with unwavering confidence no matter the season. Nothing draws the attention to your lips better than an un-shy oomph of popping colour. Our Permanent Pout in OMG Violet keeps flying off the shelves. Formula goes on ultra creamy and dries completely matte. Smudge, eat and kiss proof; it is the perfect companion to all early winter parties!
Much love, until next time!