Time to get gorgeous in time for Valentine's Day! February is the month of Love and we have just the right romantic and uplifting hues to make sure you POP in all the right ways!
Make sure those lips of yours are as sweet as candy with a little help of just the right colour and formula! Our Permanent Pouts go on luxuriously liquid, but immediately dries into a velvety matte, non-transfer finish – so feel free to kiss away! Our Stain Stays are feather light on the lips & deliver 10+ hours of no-budge-staying-power. For flirty lips as soft as butter, play with our ultra nourishing Plump Pouts. Simply pick one of your POP lip-loving favourites for delicious lips in an instant!
Spread the love by matching your lips to your nails (and your bouquet!) Bring out your favourite POP reds to create this fault-free & classic look that holds a firm focus on the colour of romance!
- Start by smoothing Zero Shine Prime all over complexion, follow with foundation. Next, dip blusher brush into the deepest shade in the Contour 101 and apply in sweeping movements from apples of the cheeks, diagonally up towards the temples to sharpen and define cheekbones. Follow by dusting the peach hue in the Contour 101 palette onto apples of the cheeks and blend well. Finish by dusting the lightest shade in the palette onto the highest point of the cheekbones.
- Comb through brows and fill in lightly with the hues in the Brow Shape & Shade. Also, dust the lightest shade in the palette all over the eyelid all the way up to the brow. Use one of the medium brown hues in the palette to define the lower lash line using an angled brush.
- Curl lashes & start applying My One Liner to the roots of the lashes using small, short strokes. Rest your elbow on something steady to ensure flawless application. Keep building the liner, making it slightly thicker towards the outer corner of the eye, finally flicking the line outwards & upwards towards the temples for a feline & flirty cat eye effect.
- Apply No Clump Mascara to upper and lower lashes, starting at the root of the lash and combing in zig-zag movements upwards to help lift and coat each and every lash. Apply in layers, letting each coat dry a little before applying the next, until lashes appear full & flirty.
- Lastly, apply Stain Stay onto clean, dry lips. Start by outlining the lips carefully, following your natural lip line & then fill in the rest of the lips for a perfect, non-transfer pout that lasts.
The most important thing is to love the skin you're in, so why not create an impeccable complexion with our instant flaw fixers? With ingredients like lifting & invigorating caffeine, anti- inflammatory licorice root & softening vitamin E, our primers, concealers, foundations and setting powders will treat your skin, camouflage imperfections and give you an instant confidence boost!
HAPPY VALENTINES #POPETTES!