Light up the gloomy winter months by adding a pretty POP of color to your makeup routine!
1. Use the hues in the No Show Camouflage Fix to mix together a hue that is just slightly lighter then your skin tone. Then use clean fingertips to dab onto the under eye area & eyelids, around the nose & chin, and anywhere else you need a little coverage. Follow with your favorite POP base.
2. Now, brush the deep purple in the Bright Up Your Life Smokin’ Hot palette all over the lid and into the lower lash line. Follow with the charcoal from the same palette, blending into the crease, then upward and outward toward the outer corner of the eye – this creates a subtle and blended “flick” with the shadow. Blend well.
3. Dust the Pure Pigment in Matte Purple all over lid, crease and into the inner corner of the eye for extra purple oomph!
4. Curl lashes and apply Peak Performance Mascara in layers. Press the comb into the lash root to create an instant eye lining effect as well!
5. Finish off with a slick of the pink BB Lip Balm onto lips – also dab a tiny bit onto apples of the cheeks for a slight hint of colour!
I adore this purple eye by @sbglam using our Bright Delight palette!
A constant POP purple favorite: our Violetta Nail Glam, showcased here by @Lamakeupjunkie