It’s the season of pumpkins! This look shows you how to incorporate a pop of vibrant orange in a fun & wearable way!
Thanks @fancy_fingertips for using our Tangerine Taste Nail Glam!
Our current favorite pumpkin Pops!
- . Pop your Face Magnet Primer in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before applying. Using this caffeine-infused formula chilled will help to tighten and de-puff the skin, revealing a clear and healthy looking complexion. Apply onto clean skin using fingertips (as you would a moisturizer) and let set for a few seconds.
- . Next, smooth Eye Magnet Primer onto eye lids and all the way up to the brow. Blend well until you have a smooth veil of primer that is even all across the lid. Allow to dry for a short moment.
- . Dampen a eyeliner brush and dip into the Matte Orange Pure Pigment. Apply onto lid in small short strokes, as close to the lash line as you can get. Keep building the line to create a dramatic thick eye liner that covers almost all of the lower part of the lid (from lash root to just below the crease). Re-dampen the brush in between if needed. Now, create a cat eye flick by extending the line upward and outward. Perfect with cotton swab if needed.
- . Curl lashes and apply several layers of Lash Extension Mascara. Start applying at the root of the lash and then zig-zag upward and outward, lifting each lash as you cover it with the mascara formula. Let each layer dry before applying the next.
- . Dot a bit of Plump Pout in Bare Nectar onto apples of the cheeks and blend until seamless using fingertips. Also slick onto lips for a perfectly nude and dewy pout!