Nothing helps to perk up and brighten a face like a subtle pop of the perfect pink! A light slick of gloss on the lips or a nicely blended pink applied onto the apples of the cheeks can make all the difference to the face. This week’s entry is about our favorite girly & bright hue – a POP pink!
Our beautiful and nourishing BB lip balms – perfect for summer lips!
Pink textures: glossy, vinyl, semi matte, dewy – all the finishes you want for summer!!
Sultry Summer Sass
Polished perfection with a touch of pink for lips and cheeks adds a fresh twist to your favorite summer look!
1. Apply CC cream onto clean and moisturized skin, using fingertips. Start on the bridge of the nose and blend out toward the cheeks, then blend onto the rest of complexion as you would a moisturizer. This skin-loving lotion will eliminate redness, brighten the skin and also nourish and treat the skin as you wear it. Build formula for more coverage.
2. Now use the No Show Camouflage Fix palette to eliminate any redness or discoloration across the complexion. Mix the pigment creams to get a perfect match to your unique skin tone. Press formula into complexion, specifically around the eyes, nose and chin. Also dab the light mint hue onto eyelids, brow and cheekbone – this will softly highlight your features and counteract redness.
3. Fill in brows using the Brow Shape & Shade palette, then comb them through using the applicator provided. Use a hue just slightly lighter then your natural hair color. Next, dip a damp liner brush into the darkest hue in the palette and use it to create a liquid line, as close to your natural lash line as possible. Keep building until you have desired thickness. Next, use the medium hue and blend into crease. Keep blending until seamless. Finish off by dusting the lightest hue into the inner corner of the eyes and onto the brow bones.
4. Apply Lash Extension Mascara. Start at the root of the lash and build upward and outward using zig-zag motions. Keep building until you have an almost faux lash result.
5. Now for a soft pop of pink! Pick one from Rouge Mix that best complements your skin tone and blend onto apples of the cheeks (look into the mirror and smile to find them). Slick the same hue onto lips for a perfect petal pout!
Perhaps it’s not pink, but Brow Shape & Shade is an absolute must in your makeup bag! Few things make such a difference to your face as polished looking brows! This multitasker also doubles as a beautiful matte shadow palette – so convenient!