It isn’t officially spring until we bring out the pastels, so I am taking the first step here :)
Lets get spring popping with the most prettifying shades of them all!
Two of my favorite playful palettes filled to the brim with gorgeous pastels – so perfect for spring!
Peach is softly popping and feminine at the same time. This is the perfect time of the year to bring out the pastels,
(hello POP Portfolio!), and perhaps it’s time for you to try a little peach? Team with nearly neutral lips and a flawless face for maximum impact!
1. Prep skin and even out skintone by applying Face Magnet Primer all over complexion. Apply as you would a normal moisturizer and blend well.
This primer works for all skintones (as it is translucent) – it will brighten, enliven and even out skin while holding onto the rest of your makeup all day…or night!
2. Next, get ready to warm up complexion a little – there is no better mate for that then our Double Duty Bronzer. Dip kabuki brush into the bronze pigment
and sweep across cheekbones, forehead, jawline, arms, legs & décolletage – basically anywhere you desire a honey-kissed hue.
3. Now pick your favorite peachy pastel hue in the Pop Portfolio palette (there are a few to choose from – go with the one that suits your mood today). Dampen a synthetic brush and dip into pigment. Smooth onto lid and slightly up towards the crease and blend well. Keep building until you have desired result and intensity.
4. Now curl lashes and apply Lash Extension Mascara – for a softer, eye-framing effect, use the brown shade; for more definition and drama, apply the black shade. Apply a few coats, letting each one dry a little before applying the next.
5. As the final touch, smooth on the Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance for perfectly kissable pout!
A little pastel mood board to get us inspired! Happy spring, everyone!