I have been craving pops of pink lately! There are so many ways to rock a pretty POP pink on your lips, nails and even eyes. This week’s look brings together some of the elements I really adore for spring: a bright pink lip teamed with pronounced brows, softly perfected skin and a light touch of mascara…a clean canvas for your pink to truly pop!
Hope you will enjoy this week’s post on my favorite pretty POP pinks!
Get girly with our amazing array of pink Nail Glams! From bubble gum to princess pink and bright neons, we have them all!
A pretty pink POP
1. Apply Face Magnet Primer onto exfoliated, moisturized face and blend well with clean fingertips. Layer a little extra onto areas around the eyes, nose and chin. Apply just like you would your favorite moisturizer and blend well, watching your complexion evening out and brightening up as you apply!
2. Next, comb through brows using the applicator provided in the Brow Shape and Shade palette. For very unruly brows, spray a tiny amount of hairspray onto brush before combing through. Follow by coloring the brows in softly, using a shade from the palette that is slightly lighter then your natural hue.
3. Curl lashes. Now apply 1 layer of the No Clump Comb Mascara and let dry. For a little more drama, apply another layer once the first one has dried.
4. Onto the lips! Make sure lips are completely clean & lightly exfoliated – use your toothbrush and a little lukewarm water for instant exfoliation. Then, dry off the lips and trace the lip line with Stain Stay in POP Pink, using small, short strokes. Once the outline of the lips is done, fill in the rest.
5. Finish off with a tiny touch of Plump Pout in Fuchsia Freesia for a brightening effect and a hint of a dew.
A matte pink is so effective to create a punchy pop on the lip – try these products to achieve these gorgeous puckers!