We’re not quite into Spring yet, but that won’t stop me from putting a spring in my step! And what better way to do that then to add a bright POP of color? Nothing brightens my mood more then a lush line of color! Add to eyes & nails for instant POP-ness! Read on for more bright line inspiration!
Manicure inspirations from @nailartpretties
Bright Eye Lines
1. Apply CC Cream onto clean complexion using fingertips. Use about a coin sized amount.
2. Next, use the stick side of the No Show Concealer around the nose, on chin, forehead and anywhere you need to conceal redness or imperfections. Press the formula into skin softly for a skin-like finish. Follow with the liquid luminizing end of the concealer and blend onto eyelids & the top of the cheekbones for a subtle glow.
3. Fill in brows using the Brow Shape & Shade palette. Pick a hue that’s slightly lighter then your natural brow hue. Use the same hue to define the crease of the eye, blending well. Use the lightest shade in the palette and dust onto brow bone.
4. Now the fun part! Pick your favorite bright from the Bright Up Your Life Palette. Dampen an eyeliner brush by dipping into water or a eye shadow sealer. Apply onto eyelid using small short strokes, as close to the lash root as possible. Keep building the line until you have your desired thickness and drama.
5. Curl lashes and apply at least 3-4 layers of the Seriously Lash Popping Mascara, letting each layer dry before applying the next. Gorgeous!
Create bright lines and perky eyes easily with the help of our Kajal Pens! www.popbeauty.com