“Marsala” has been named the color of 2015! How will you put this warm & wearable hue to play?
Sometimes a little mixing is needed to get that perfectly on-point marsala hue :)
Soft Marsala Magic
1. Start by dabbing the stick side of No Show Concealer onto areas of face that need neutralizing, like redness around the nose & chin and dark circles around the eyes. Then, using clean fingertips, apply the liquid side as you would a tinted moisturizer – this adds a gorgeous, naked glow to complexion.
2. Now, blend Bronze Beam onto cheekbones. Using the brush provided, sweep across the hues in the palette and dust off on the back of your hand before applying onto cheeks. Swirl excess pigment onto eyelid to add a soft bronzy-peach color base.
3. Next, using a fluffy medium-long haired brush, blend the wine colored shadow from the Shade Duette onto eyelid and buff it into skin with small circular movements. Bring the color all over the lid, up to the crease and continue blending. Now dip brush into the peachy hue in the Bronze Beam and dust it into the crease of the eye, blending the peach and wine hues together until seamless, soft & glowing.
4. Curl lashes and apply 2 layers of No Clump Comb Mascara. Let the first layer dry before applying the next.
5. Finally, slick a nude-golden Lip Smoothie onto lips. Gorgeous!
Another take on the soft wine smudge, but teamed with an eye-enhancing winged liner.
Thank you @popbeautyph for the image!