It’s a new year & a fresh start! Use this opportunity to play in new ways!
Softly bronzed skin and white eyeliner works for all skin tones and is dramatic in an unusual & eye-catching way. Follow the below steps for a fresh look with a twist!
1. Start with a clean & freshly moisturized face. I love using the stick end of the No Show Concealer as an all-over complexion foundation for full, cashmere-like coverage. Layer a little around the eyes, nose and chin to counteract redness, blemishes and grey tones. Use the liquid end of the concealer to add a luminous glow to the tops of the cheekbones and around the bow of the lips.
2. Now softly define brows with Brow Shape & Shade, using small short strokes to fill in sparse areas. Mix the hues to create a shade just one shade lighter then your natural brow color. Next, blend the lighter taupe hue onto lid and into crease for a little soft definition.
3. Curl lashes. Shake a little of the Pure Pigment in Crystal Glitz onto the back of your hand. Dampen an eyeliner brush and mix until the pigment is just liquid (not too watery) and apply as a stunning liquid white line onto eye. Use small short strokes and flick line slightly upward and outward at the outer corner of the eyes. Build the line until it covers almost the full lid.
4. Follow with Peak Performance Mascara – for an even more eye-brightening effect, use the deep navy shade instead of black.
5. Finish the look by sweeping Double Duty Bronzer over complexion, focusing on cheeks, jawline, forehead and bridge of the nose.