POP Gift Guide!
It is that time of the year again – family gatherings, parties, a little extra glam, and perhaps most importantly…presents!!
This week’s post will hopefully give you a little help with finding those little last-minute gems to make someone you love happy!
FOR THE MAKEUP MAVEN THAT HAS IT ALL
You don’t have it all until you have these two in your makeup bag! Face Magnet Primer is a silicone-free lotion that helps to tighten the skin, boost circulation with caffeine and treat with an effective vitamin blend. It is unisex, as a lot of guys love it as an after shave lotion (it also contains calming zinc) or just as a shine reducer & skin perfector without looking as if you are wearing anything. And the Serious Lash POP Mascara…well, what makeup lover is not on the hunt for a new amazing mascara?
FOR THE MAGPIE
All that glitters, hey? These little Triple Glitter kits are the perfect gift for the magpies in your life! This pure glitter formula can be mixed with sealer and applied onto lids, or can add a sparkle to your favorite Nail Glam, a glimmer to body lotion, or can be mixed with hair gels to add unmistakable glam under the mistletoe!
FOR YOUR NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL MUM
These barely there BB Lip Balms add equal amounts of color and moisture for lush looking lips. Perfect for busy moms on the go, just sweep over lips & in a simple second your whole face is lifted with a subtle pop of color. With healing plant extracts & nourishing seed butter.
FOR YOUR SISTER & FOR YOUR GIRLFRIENDS
LUXE SHINE LIP GLOSS KIT
This amazing kit of little luxe glosses glide like butter onto lips, feeling super comfortable and adding just the right amount of sheer color. Gorgeous!
SPEED STIX KIT
I am in love with these semi-chubby liners! Black, bronze & nude is truly the perfect combo. Line, smudge or highlight with this suit-all trio! Twist-up pen, so there’s no sharpening needed!
Time to get the makeup POP-perfect for all those holiday parties! Chestnut bronze on eyes and a merry red for lips & nails works wonders on all colorings & sings of holiday glamour!
1. Start by dabbing the stick side of No Show Concealer onto areas of complexion that need a little camouflaging. Target dark circles around the eyes, blemishes & the area around the nose and chin. Blend well. Next, blend the luminous liquid side of the concealer duo onto the highest point of your cheekbones & right underneath the eyebrow.
2. Curl lashes. Then use the black liner from the Speed Stix Kit to line the upper lash root, using small, short strokes. Go over line with crayon twice for a slightly thicker effect. Smudge a little with fingertips. Then use the bronze crayon in the kit to smudge all over eyelid.
3. Bring out your Pure Pigment Trio and dust the deep bronze into the crease of the eye. Blend well and then dust the lighter nude slightly above the crease, but not all the way up to the brow. Take a clean brush and go over the lid with it, using small circular movements. Finish off with lots of mascara.
4. Make sure your lips are exfoliated, dry & clean before applying Stain Stay. Outline the lips using small, short strokes, following your natural lip line. Then fill in rest of the lips with this rich & luxurious hue. Keep semi matte or slick your favorite POP gloss on top for a more vinyl-like finish.
5. Use a big powder brush to sweep No Show No Shine powder over T-zone. Happy Holidays!!