I have always been in love with that perfect mermaid blend of blue and green. It suits all eye colors and works wonders when applied as a subtle color POP, since it brightens the eye whites and awakens even the most tired eyes! This week’s entry is about my taste for turquoise!
Our new POP pigments! Amazing richness in color that can be worn alone or layered. They can also be mixed in with clear nail polish, hair gel, body cream etc. Can be applied wet or dry!
Some of our fun greens & blues. The glitters are so awesome and a staple for any festive night!
1) Start with blending CC cream all over complexion with clean fingertips. Keep building the coverage in places needed like under the eyes and around the nose & chin, until complexion appears flawless.
2) Next, dip a fluffy brush into the turquoise in the Shade Duette, blending onto eye lid and a slightly up into the crease. Keep building until you have your desired effect and brightness - a little tends to go a long way. Add a touch of the blue in the Shade Duette into the outer corner of the crease and blend well.
3) Use My One Liner to get a perfectly flawless eye-lining effect. Start just above the pupil and follow your natural lash line, using small, short strokes. Flick line gently upward and outward at the outer corner of the eye.
4) Follow with Lash Kapow Mascara for a jet black flutter. Apply to roots and wiggle your way to tips of lashes in zig-zag movements.
5) Complete this look by adding a smooth slick of Pouty Pop Crayon in Barely Bitten to lips. Now you are ready to POP!
I walked past this house all the time when I lived in Venice, CA – the color is just perfection! Next to it is our turquoise nail glam…yum!!