Are you embracing all the gorgeous hues this season is providing us with? Wherever I look, nature is popping with gleaming golds, flickering & fiery reds and oh-so-oranges…you just can’t help but to get inspired! Let’s feel some of the fabulousness of fall!
A few of my favorite flaming POP oranges!
1. Start by smoothing your favorite moisturizer all over face and let absorb for a few moments. Follow with Beam Base Primer in Balmy Bronze and blend well. The primer will even out complexion, add a glow & treat skin with a sophisticated blend of skin-loving extracts.
2. Next, wet a nylon brush very slightly & dip into 7th hue from the left in the I-Palette and smooth onto lid, creating an even, subtly metallic finish.
3. Follow by dusting Pure Pigment in Metallic Copper very lightly into the crease, blending until seamless. A light hand is required here.
4. Curl lashes and apply 2-3 light layers of Peak Performance Mascara. Push mascara comb gently into roots of the lashes and zig-zag upward as you simultaneously fan outward.
5. Blend a tiny bit of BB Balm in Toffee Nude onto apples of the cheeks and blend gently.
6. Lastly, smooth the same BB Balm onto lips & pucker up!
A little POP play with burnt orange, bright yellow & massive lashes!
How do you wear orange & yellows? Share your looks with us on Instagram