Come summer, spring, winter or fall, we all need that little spark of bright to enliven things – why should our makeup bags be any different? Our Bright Delight palette delivers amazingly rich pigments to any look, what you see in in the palette is the effect you get on the skin. This week’s post is all about a little bright delight J
Fresh for Fall
It’s not ALL about the reds and oranges this fall! Play with punchy liners to perk up your eyes, like this blazing blue framer!
1. Smooth Face Magnet Primer onto clean skin, creating a smooth surface and a fresh complexion.
2. Softly fill in your brows with the hue from Brow Shape & Shade that closest matches your own brows. Use one of the lighter hues from the palette to create a base shadow on the upper lid.
3. Dampen an eyeliner brush and dip into the electric blue hue of the Bright Up Your Life palette. Using short strokes, draw onto lash line to create a thick, dramatic line. Keep wetting the brush to keep the pigmentation intense. Flick the line upward and outward toward the outer corner of the eye. Keep perfecting until you have achieved desired results.
4. Apply our amazing No Clump Comb Mascara using zig-zag movements to cover each and every little lash.
5. Smooth Plump Pout in Bare Nectar onto lips and get ready for the attention!
Thank you to @ishtapalomo for creating this bright & playful look
@gilmarynotgigi is looking gorgeous in the purple & pink hues of the palette! Thank you for sharing your look!