What is a CC cream, and how is it used? What makes a CC cream different from a BB cream or a regular foundation?
Today I want to focus on the amazing effects of using a great CC cream and tell you a little more about our amazing treatment formula – time to make your beauty routine quicker, more effective and better for you!
- CC stands for “Color Correction” – it’s designed to address issues like sallowness, redness and dullness in complexion.
- Our CC Cream is packed with treatment aspects! It contains over 12 different flower extracts (like rose, jasmine, and daffodil, to name a few) & several nutrients that protect, perfect and hydrate your skin as you wear it.
- “Fluffy” feather-light formula with ultra lightweight feel on the skin.
- Revolutionary colour beads burst as you blend formula onto skin and magically adapt to your unique skintone! (Works best for light to olive/medium skin tones.)
- Eliminates the need for multiple products – CC Cream works as a skin treatment, moisturizer, primer & base, all rolled into one!
Our CC cream goes on light in color, like a whipped, fluffy lotion. But as you work it into your skin, it starts to gradually change hue, eventually blending in perfectly with your unique complexion, brightening and evening out skintone in the process. It will look different on everybody as it adjusts specifically to the pH in your skin. No more hassling trying to find the right color base! This eliminates all the guesswork, as it looks flawless each and every time you apply!
Effects on the skin: Color-corrects, brightens, evens out skin tone, adds a healthy-looking finish, treats, improves skin condition as you wear it, oh and did I mention it smells amazing too?
Here’s me before CC Cream application, and after – maybe now you understand why this miracle lotion is the first thing I reach for as I wake up in the morning?
Apply onto clean skin.
Pump out a coin sized amount onto the back of your hand or straight onto the Buzzing Beauty Buffer sponge.
Next, press the little button on the side of the buffer to activate the vibrations. Follow by gently pressing the CC Cream into complexion using circular motions.
Start on the bridge of the nose and work outward towards the cheeks, chin and lastly the forehead. Keep building coverage until you have your desired effect.
The vibrations from the buffer will help blend the CC Cream evenly as it melts onto the skin, as well as giving the skin a gentle massage, stimulating the blood circulation, de-puffing and revitalizing the skin in an instant!