What do you love most about your favourite bronzer? Is it the warmth it gives to winter skin? The honey-coloured hue? I think my favourite thing about bronzers is their versatility – the options seem endless! See below for my best bronzed out multitasking tips!
1) Mix a little of your favorite bronze hue with your go-to moisturizer or body oil in your palms. Then smooth onto legs, arms, and décolletage for a homemade faux tan glow.
2) For a super quick pick-me-up that will leave you looking groomed with minimal effort, sweep bronzer over cheek, brow and jaw bones and then dust the leftover powder on the brush over eye lids. It’s a quick complexion warm-up that doubles as eye definition in an instant!
3) Mix some of your favorite bronze hue in with a clear nail polish to create your own bronze-hued nail
4) Swap your face powder for the Double Duty Bronzer gently swooped over complexion. The formula’s oil-controlling agent keeps the skin shine-free while hyaluronic acid treats & gently exfoliates as you wear it.
Bronze-out eyes and add a warm, soft sheen to skin with the help of our best-selling Double Duty Bronzer and honey-hued Bright Up Your Life Palette in Naturally Bare. A bright pink lip sings of spring & summer and complements the glowing bronze hues perfectly! Follow below steps to recreate this look!
1. After cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, apply a coin sized amount of Zero Shine Prime onto complexion with clean fingertips (as you would a moisturizer). Blend this treatment paste evenly onto skin for a mattifying effect that evens out the skintone & lasts all day.
2. Next, dip a big fluffy brush into the bronze side of the Double Duty Bronzer and buff softly onto the cheek bone, jawbone & forehead. Follow by applying the peachy pigment (from the other half of Double Duty Bronzer) onto apples of the cheeks. Blend well.
3. For a soft, smooth, eye-enhancing bronze glow, start by framing the outer corners of the upper lids with the deepest hue in the Naturally Bare palette. Follow by smoothing one of the medium bronze hues onto the outer corner of the lid, into the crease (and slightly above) and blend until seamless – smooth the same hue into outer corner of the lower lash line. Next, apply the honey-coloured hue from same palette to the inner corner of the eyes, creating a triangle of brightness on the inner corner of the upper and lower lid.
4. Apply No Clump Comb Mascara, coating each lash carefully. Let dry before applying 2-3 more layers.
5. Last but not least, the POP punch! Apply the Plump Pout in Fuchsia Freesia onto lips with precision using the applicator provided. Kiss off excess onto a paper napkin and apply one more layer.
This beautiful Bronze eye was created with POP bronzing Pigments! Photo credit to @TrueBeauty via Instagram.
From a shoot I did in the Hamptons – the model is wearing very minimal makeup, but is basically drenched in Double Duty Bronzer J Model Bettina Andersson for Michelle Farmer, photo by me.