A little pink to POP and a little gold to glow. These two hues deliver my current favorite fresh accents. This entry is dedicated to two gorgeously feminine summer hues that work so well together!
This little flower in my garden gives me so much joy each time I step outside. It is such a perfectly girly pop pink. Here it is at the break of day in the morning dew.
Pink & Gold Summer
Gold & pink themed together sings softly of summer and romance – play with these POP products to achieve a flawlessly feminine glow.
1. Start by smoothing our treatment Beam Base Primer onto complexion for a nourishing and skintone-warming fix. Use a coin sized amount and apply like you would your regular moisturizer. Your skin will instantly look even, subtly bronzed and healthy. This first step will help hold on to the rest of your makeup, making it stay put all day. Follow with your favorite concealer to target any redness or problem areas in complexion.
2. Next, curl lashes and apply the Ink Outliner onto upper lash line. Use small, short strokes and flick the line slightly upwards and outwards (towards the edge of your eyebrow) as you get to the outer corner of the eye. Keep building until you have your desired thickness and drama.
3. Using a blending brush with medium length hair, dust Pure Pigment in Metallic Gold onto the lid and blend well. Then, using a more precise brush (shorter hairs), apply the same hue into the inner corner of the eye and onto the lower lash line. Blend until seamless/
4. Apply Peak Performance Mascara – press brush into the lash root and work upward & outward in zig-zag movements, effectively curling the lashes as you apply. Apply to upper and lower lashes, doing one layer and letting it dry a bit before applying the next. Keep building for an almost faux lash effect.
5. Lastly, smooth the BB Lip Balm in Watermelon onto lips and dab a tiny bit onto the apples of the cheeks for a subtle, cheek popping bloom!
My current favorite pink and gold hued shoes. I love a bright pink toenail peeking through as well.
A few of my current POP pink accents!