As we are all (hopefully) getting a nice summer glow going & hitting the beach, what makeup makes sense? Go beach-lovely with a twist of bright!
Sheerly perfected skin, natural & waterproof eyes, plus a bright kiss of juicy colour on the lips makes summer makeup a breeze.
1. Add a warm, subtle glow to skin by applying a coin sized amount of Beam Base Primer in Balmy Bronze all over complexion, including eye lids and brow bones. This gorgeous formula includes treats & primes the skin as the pigments enhance and even out skin tone. If you are hitting the beach, make sure you mist a high SPF as a finishing touch to protect the skin further.
2. Comb through brows with the spoolie brush included in the Brow Shade & Shape kit, then fill them in using the angled brush dipped in brow powder. Use a shade in the palette that is one hue lighter then your natural hair color. To define eyes, blend a little of the second hue down onto lid & also a sheer amount of the lightest (bottom) hue just underneath the brow bone.
3. Next, fill in the upper waterline with our waterproof In Liner in black. Use small, short strokes and apply as close to the lash root as possible.
4. Curl lashes & apply our super-waterproof Lash Kapow mascara by pressing the brush into the lash root and zig-zag upward and outward to lift and coat each lash. Keep building for more intensity and volume.
5. Add the icing on the cake by picking one of the hot orange hues in the Rouge Mix and apply to lips. Also blend a small amount onto apples of the cheeks to lift and sculpt, adding a rosy glow. Ready for the beach!!
The gorgeous warm ocean water of East Hampton NY – happy summer, everyone!