Few things exclaim “health” as much as a nice subtle dew to the skin! This blog is about that healthy glow to the skin, whether we have it naturally or need to cheat a little.
Our Pure Pigments add a glow in no time at all. I adore how multi-purpose they are – use on eyes, cheeks, lips, face, body, wet or dry! I love mixing a few sprinkles in with my primer to add a glow to skin, or mixing with a clear nail polish for a metal effect on nails. Also mix with body lotion, hair gel, foundations, lip gloss – or just dust onto your favorite shadow for a added metal intensity…the options are endless really! Here I have teamed the neutral pigment kit with my favorite electric blue liner for a dewy pop.
Summer dew & definition!
1. Start by smoothing on Beam Base primer in Balmy Bronze. Use about a coin sized amount and buff & blend into complexion and eyelids. This treatment primer heals, nourishes, evens out the skintone and adds a super healthy glow.
2. Blend a little of one of the neutral hues in the Naturally Bare palette (pick one that is only slightly darker than your skintone) onto eyelid. Blend a touch of one of the lighter hues into the inner corner of the eyes.
3. Next, define the eyes with Ink Outliner, using small short strokes and lifting the line outward and upward towards the temples. Keep building until you have desired thickness and intensity. Then, using a flat liner brush, trace the black line with the deepest brown in the Naturally Bare palette, smudging a little to blend the two together.
4. Curl lashes and apply the No Clump Comb Mascara to upper and lower lashes. Let one layer dry before applying the next.
5. Finish off this naturally gorgeous look by smoothing BB Lip Balm in the nude hue onto lips. Defined with a touch of dew...gorgeous!
Best way to get dewy-looking skin? Eat lots of veggies!! I love making my own homemade stews & juices…Pack your diet full of water and fresh veggies, and you will see a difference in no time. But you knew that already, right?
Current favorite glow-inducing product? Without a doubt, it’s the amazing Pixi Glow Tonic! If you have yet to try it, it’s a must! With potent natural ingredients, it is slightly exfoliating and creates the most gorgeous glow on your skin! Glow on!!