Late blossoms & lasting bronze glows
As summer is starting to turn to fall, the last blossoms are peeking through and we all dream about how to keep that bronze glow going…make the most of your current late summer glow by adding a smoky bronze pop to eyes. Metallic burnt bronzes complement all complexions and eye colors, seamlessly taking you from the freshness of summer to the more sultry feel of fall!
Late August blooms in a little meadow close to my house
Smoky Bronze for a Flattering Fall!
1. Smooth your favorite medium-coverage foundation over complexion, building and blending until the finish is flawless. Then blend Eye Magnet Primer onto eyelids and just below the lower lash line.
2. Buff the Sunkissed Bronzer onto apples of the cheeks & blend well. Also apply subtly onto cheekbones to help sculpt.
3. Now dust the deepest bronze Pure Pigment into the crease of the eye and blend until the edges are seamless. Also extend this shade onto the lower lash line. Follow by dusting the nude pigment onto inner corner of the lid & eye. Fine tune by adding a small touch of the glimmery white pigment solely onto the very inner corner of the eye.
4. Next, line with the black In-Liner. Build the line slightly so that it is thickest toward the outer corner of the eye. Also apply this to the upper & lower waterline.
5. Curl lashes and apply several coats of Serious Lash Pop Mascara. Let each layer dry a little before applying the next. Build until you have a faux lash effect. Lastly, mix a little of the nude pigment in with your favorite clear lip balm and smooth onto puckers.
My go-to bronze enhancers that keep my glow going!
Soaking up the last of the summer sun and keeping my lips in a luscious & blooming shade while doing so! Hope you are all enjoying the last flutter of summer!