I love the modern merge of skin care and makeup. Lately there are so many amazing formulas that extend past your regular BB & CC creams for face – you can also find these camouflaging, concealing, brightening & treating formulas specifically for body, lips & hair! Below are a just a few examples of some of my current favorites…
I love this BB body cream from Jergens. It helps hydrate, smooth and brighten the skin, minimizes the appearance of imperfections & visibly firms the skin as you wear it. It also claims to improve & perfect the skin gradually as you wear it. I love smothering my legs in it for a flawless “naked” glow when wearing skirts or dresses.
BB FOR LIPS!
I always have one of these BB Lip Balms in every purse. Light in color but rich in hydration, they moisturize and prettify. Infused with argan oil and vitamin E.
1) Start by smoothing CC Cream onto face. Apply as you would a moisturizer, using warm, clean fingertips. Keep building until complexion appears brightened and flawless.
2) Follow with the No Show Camouflage Fix palette to conceal and perfect more stubborn areas, like around the eyes, nose and chin. The light greenish hue in the palette immediately camouflages redness & spots.
3) Next, brush the matte nude shade from the AM Palette onto the eyelid and all the way up to the brow. Follow by softly blending the naked brown hue into the crease of the eye. Keep blending until seamless. Use the same brown to softly fill in brows. Lastly, dab a bit of the softly shimmering eggshell hue onto the brow bone for a subtle highlighting effect.
4) Curl lashes and comb through with No Clump Comb Mascara to coat lashes with a treatment tint. This mascara creates a natural yet lengthening flutter.
5) Finish this gorgeous BB look off with smoothing BB Lip Balm in Toffee Nude onto lips. Also dab a little of the same balm onto apples of cheeks and blend upwards, softly underneath the cheekbone for a subtle contour effect. Gorgeous!!